Friday, May 11, 2012

Jayda's Blessing Day

What a wonderful day!  We had the opportunity to blessing Jayda on April 15th.  We had the support of so many friends and family.  This little girl is not even 3 months old yet and she is loved by SOO many people.  We are so grateful for those who came.  Bracken did a great job!  He didn't even sounds nervous either.  I was shaking up a storm in my seat.  And doing everything I could to not break into tears, I couldn't help it.  There is just something about seeing a sweet little baby dressed in all white.  It was simply amazing to see my precious little girl in a beautiful dress.  She is so sweet and amazing.  I am more in love every day. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for sending Jayda to Bracken and I.  We are so lucky to have such an amazing baby girl.  She is the best baby too.  I have loved the past two and a half months of being a mom!  Here are a few photos of Jayda's family and friends supporting her at the blessing.  I did my best getting pics of everyone who came, but I know I missed quite a few.

We love you Jayda!  Thank you for being such a sweetheart!  Mommy and Daddy are so blessed to have you in our lives!  Now stop growing up so fast!  Three months is right around the corner :(

















1 comment:

  1. You are such a cute momma!! Jayda is so beautiful! I love their blessing day-- it is so special! What a darling little family you guys are! I am so happy for you!
    Keep updating your blog! I love seeing all the pictures! Her newborns are adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete